|Jacobsen at R T Machinery
No other fairway mower
can match the LF-4677™ by
Jacobsen® in ease of use, productivity
or cut quality. Achieve a consistent cut in
less time on fairways or sports fields with the
LF-4677’s seven Jacobsen Classic XP™ cutting units for an
industry leading 139 in. (3.53 m) width of cut.
- Servo-Controlled Hydro provides smooth and dependable
operation reducing operator effort and fatigue.
- Durable and precision-welded Classic XP cutting units
are designed to mow even the toughest grasses and still
deliver a smooth consistent cut surface.
- Simple-to-use one-touch joystick delivers precise control
of cutting unit lift and lower. Wing reels can be raised
independently for seamless mowing around obstacles and
active width of cut versatility allowing mowing with five, six,
or seven reels.
- FlashAttach® cutting unit mounting system reduces
maintenance time and no tools are required for removal
- Standard 4-wheel drive system delivers hill climbing and
- Electronic control module supplies on-board diagnostic
testing of electrical system.
Data Sheet for Jacobsen LF-4677
Jacobsen LF-4677 seven unit Fairway / Wide area mower
4 wheel drive with grooved front rollers, smoot rear rollers and powered brushes, low on hours only 1300,
In very good condition, finished to our GOLD standard and is sold with 12 MONTH WARRANTY.
Priced at £22,900.00 plus VAT and includes mainland UK delivery and installation to site.
The SLF-1880™ super-lightweight
fairway mower by Jacobsen® is the lightest fairway machine on the
market. The patented lift-arm mechanism allows its narrow reels to easily glide over undulating terrain leaving more attractive turf.
Its extreme versatility also allows for mowing
or verticutting more areas with just one machine.
- Industry’s lightest fairway mower distributes less than 7 psi (0.47 bar) of ground pressure to the turf. Permits operation on wet or stressed turf sooner in areas where a heavier or higher ground pressure machine may cause damage.
- Maneuverable and versatile machine to mow or verticut fairways, approaches, surrounds, greens and sports fields.
- Narrow and durable 18 in. (45.7 cm) Classic XP™ Reels deliver true cut quality and follow ground contours without scalping.
- Patented double-pivot lift arm mechanism allows flexible cutting unit movement to maintain contact with the turf for a consistent cut even over undulating terrain.
- Choice of power options, 24.8 hp (18.6 kW) diesel or 33 hp (24.6 kW) turbocharged diesel engine, available for power with fuel efficiency or extra power.
- FlashAttach® cutting unit mounting system reduces maintenance time and no tools are required for removal
Data Sheet for Jacobsen SLF-1880
Jacobsen SLF1880, 5 unit fairway mower with a Kubota Turbo diesel engine
5 fully floating cutting units with grooved front roller and smooth rear roller with scraper.
Fully serviced to our Silver level and sold with a SIX month RTM warranty.
Under 2,000 hours use and available for £15,550.00 plus VAT including mainland UK delivery and installation.
The AR522™ five-gang rotary mower equipped with SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction, weight transfer control, and TrimTek™ decks allows you to glide over contours and climb hills with ease. Ideal for maintaining intermediate golf roughs, greens and tee surrounds, and sports and recreational fields.
- Five, fully floating 22 in. (56 cm) TrimTek™ contour rotary decks are the ideal size to mow hilly terrain with sharp undulations and reduce the chance of scalping.
- TrimTek™ deck design with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results. Three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- SureTrac™ 4WD parallel-cross-series system automatically transfers power where needed to provide superior traction for hill climbing and side slope operation.
- Maintenance free, wet parking brakes deliver safe braking on even the steepest of slopes and reduce total cost of ownership with no linkages or pads to service or adjust.
Data Sheet for Jacobsen AR522
Jacobsen AR522 Contour Wide area mower
5 fully floating POD rotary decks with rear roller, Kubota Turbo diesel engine, Rops, 4 wheel drive,
as new condition with only 400 hours on the clock.
Finished to our GOLD standard and for sale at £19,950.00 plus VAT and including warranty, mainland UK delivery and installation.